Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary. We both requested the day off from work a couple months ago so we could spend it together. We passed the time by hanging out with each other, watching TV, talking, and just enjoying the alone time. For dinner we ordered sushi from our regular spot and watched a movie together. Nothing fancy. It is kind of amazing that you can do absolutely nothing special and it can be the best time because of who you are with. I really love my Hubbs.
As for the rest of our week to date, we went to Vegas on Sunday and came home on Tuesday thanks to a trip Hubbs won at work. A short trip, but we had a good time. Our room at the Tropicana made me feel like I was back in my old apartment. Not a good thing. :/ It was just a place to sleep, however, and completely free so I didn't complain too much. After I figured out which faucet was hot and which was cold, I had all the basics covered. We had a nice, relaxing time which was something we both needed.
Lil Man is over at my sister's house until Saturday (her idea) so we didn't have kid duty. He stayed there while we were out of town and she asked if she could keep him until Saturday. Strange request if you know anything about my sister or our relationship, but Lil Man said he wanted to stay, and he didn't have to be anywhere this week, so I agreed. We'll see if I regret that come Saturday. :)
I need to be off to work soon. Time to get ready and head out the door and start my drive to the Fish Bowl. I'm sure I've got a ton of catching up to do since I haven't been in all week so far. Cross your fingers that I won't drown in the build up.
9 comments:
Don't drown!
Happy (belated) Third Anniversary!
I'm glad you had such a great anniversary and a mini-vacation. I miss you dear - hope we get to hang out soon!
happy anniversary to you and the hub!
'twas so much fun seeing you this weekend :)
Happy anniversary! Hope your week went well with work and everything.
Happy belated anniversary! So amazing that it's been 3 years already, huh?
Both "vacations" sound lovely. Congratulations on 1095 days together without death or divorce!
I know it's late.. but happy anniversary anyways! 3 years already... time does fly. Tell the fam I said "what's up!"
You know what else would be awesome? If you started blogging again.
Post a Comment