Tuesday

Merry Ho-Ho and All That Jazz

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and a great New Year! It was a nice time for me and the family. Quiet for the most part, but good. I got to see my Auntie who flew in from St. Louis and my sister surprised us by driving out from AZ to spend Christmas day with everyone. NYE was spent with my boys hanging out at a friend's house toasting in 2010 with sparkling cider. (Maybe next year I'll get the real stuff!)

Things with the Nugget are moving along as planned. I've finally broken down and purchased some preggie pants to accommodate the spread. I'm 16 weeks along now and things look good. I should get my results from the AFP screening tests at the next appointment if everything looks normal. They'll call me in sooner if it doesn't. Towards the end of the month we might be able to find out if it is a boy or a girl (if it is cooperating during the ultra-sound). We'll see!

Oh, and for those who are wondering...Lil Man is still alive. ;) I think (hope) we've got things worked out. He's got another week off from school so Hubbs and I get another break too. Next week we'll start back to school and see how we all survive. :)

I still don't have pictures to post of my big ass because I still have to locate my USB cord for the camera. Soon my batteries will be dead and it won't matter. :/ I've got to finish unpacking those boxes...

5 comments:

dapotato said...

glad to hear things are settling down. yay for boy or girl!

Winnie said...

Happy new year! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl :) Good luck with Lil Man. Reading about Lil Man and Wannabe's teen reminds me to be grateful for my parents for putting up with my teenage years.

amber said...

I'm glad you're still feeling good. And I'm glad to hear you haven't strangled lil man yet. I hope that 2010 is a good one for you guys. :)

wan said...

i love "the nugget." LOVE. IT.

wow, that's quite a long winter break!

miss you :)

Violet said...

Whew, glad to hear you didn't kill Lil Man :)

Can't wait to see some preggo pics!! Miss you!