Thursday

I miss me

I miss being able to blog. I miss being able to read your blogs. I have to catch up on life; mine and yours. It won't be long now. I have a new computer now so it'll be easier when I have the time. Tax season is almost over too...only a 6 more days. I see a light at the end of my tunnel.

So much to share that will get lost along the way. I can't believe it's been more than a month since I've clicked away at the keyboard to reveal little pieces of my life. I'll be in touch soon though. Prepare for the flood of comments. ;) Don't forget about me in the interim! :)

10 comments:

10yearstogether said...

I've been wondering where you were so I'm glad you updated! I hope you're well. 6 day countdown will fly by.

weezermonkey said...

I miss you terribly!

willikat said...

You're not forgotten!!! I stop by all the time to see if you've come back to me. :)

Winnie said...

I miss you too!!!

wan said...

ditto winnie. come back soon, friend!

amber said...

I'll be glad when you're back posting again and enjoying your free time.

{{hugs}}

Kay said...

can't wait until your back!

Jen said...

I miss you, too!! Hope all is ok!

Julie Q said...

waiting for your return :) :)

Mrs. Case said...

Where are ya, chica? Everything OK? I guess not otherwise you'd be blogging. Hope you're well! Miss ya in the Blogosphere!