I must have missed the instruction manual they pass out when you have kids. Oh, they don't come with one? Well I wish they did. Yes kiddies, Monday night was fun in my house. And by fun I mean sucky.
My darling little son has an affection for electronic gadgets. Video games, mp3 players, cell phones, video cameras...if there is a plug or a button he wants to touch it or use it. Unfortunately, he has no button to push that reminds him NOT to use these things when he should be sleeping. Apparently lil' man, on more than one occassion, decided to take hubbs' cell phone and downloaded games on it. A total of $20 worth. In the middle of the night when he should be sleeping.
He failed to realize that we get bills for the cell phone which list dates and times of activity....like Spiderman 3 for $4.99 downloaded at 2:05 a.m. on a night that Grandma was watching him at our house. Not smart. And our billing cycles just ended a couple days ago...ready and waiting to be reviewed.
He did it again last night with my phone. Sneaky little....Needless to say, I was pissed. Now I must decide his fate. If I had the instruction manual it would be easier to know what will stick and leave a mark on his psyche. Since I don't, I have to wing it. Fark. After the Keeper's recent antics I was less than pleased to have to deal with this too. Thank goodness Monday is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment