Saturday

Please to enjoy

The beginning. It's going to be rough at the start, but hopefully worth it. I already super hate the colors I've picked and am confirmed hotmail-tarded...*sigh*...I guess it'll be a journey and an adventure. *crossing fingers it'll be a fun one* I promise to be honest during this process if you promise to remember I'm not perfect. :)

A little piece of cyberspace to call my own. Awwwww. I can't say it won't be boring because sometimes it will be. I can say there will be grammatical as well as spelling errors (yes, I know there is a spell check function), questionable content, and little parts of my life all sprinkled into one big blog spot. Maybe some people will relate, grab a chuckle, and "get it". Time will tell. In the mean time, please to enjoy my accounts of life after marriage ('cause honestly, I grew up doubting that was possible) and all the fun stuff that is me.

That's all I've got for now. I told you it'd be a rough start. :)

No comments: