Tuesday

No foolin'

Today we find out whether or not our team was chosen to participate in the Nike Women's Half Marathon in October. I keep checking my e-mail, bank account, and running group for any sign of life. I wish we could just know already. It's killing me!

Aside from that, I am on week two of the Couch to 5k running plan. I feel good so far. I definitely have a long way to go before I'm ready for the half, but I'm feeling motivated. That's a start.

I can't take it. I have to check again. Wish us luck!

*running to check e-mail, account, and group again*

**update**

The results are in, but we aren't. We didn't get in to the race. :( I am sad but there is nothing we can do about it. Never fear, Plan B is near! We are working on another race to rally around. :)

8 comments:

That Girl said...

I'm seriously depressed and thinking of taking off work the rest of the day to cry into a pillow.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on the running program. I'm definitely going to try that. I need to get off the couch and get back in shape.

Winnie said...

I'm really sad for you guys. Best of luck on plan B!

Da Fashionista said...

glad you are feeling motivated. i am secretly ok with just doing the lbc run. i was super worried about the san franny hills.

wan said...

i'm super bummed, but i have to confess that i'm a little happy that now i can sign up for the choc walk again, which is on the same day as the nike half ;)

wan said...

i'm super bummed, but i have to confess that i'm a little happy that now i can sign up for the choc walk again, which is on the same day as the nike half ;)

amber said...

i'm pretty bummed, but trying to stay excited for whatever we choose in its place.

Cee said...

what a bummer. I want that dam necklace.