I have these great intentions to post regularly. I think up things to write about even if it's just a short story about something in my day. Other times there are topics I want to throw out in to the universe just because. Almost every time I plan to blog and something comes up. Not enough time during the day, no time at night, or plain old fashioned laziness kicks in. Loser me.
I wanted to post my thoughts about Thanksgiving and what it means in my life on Thursday. Fail. I laid in bed for a good part of the day watching movies on cable before I took a shower to get ready for dinner. Yes, you read that right. I showered in time for dinner. Lovely, but not very blog worthy. Dinner, however, was. Here are a couple quick pics from that night.
I wanted to get a head start on cleaning the house this past Friday in preparation for the In-Laws' visit. Fail. I watched more TV, got Lil Man to do his chores as well as a little studying, and wound up watching a movie with my boys after Hubbs came home earlier than expected. Are you snoozing yet?
Saturday was an early start to the day. I was ready to write about Lil Man's game that started at 8 a.m. and hope to type about his team's victory. Then I'd thought about doing the cleaning that escaped me on Friday. Fail again. The team Lil Man was supposed to play never showed up and I wound up having my nephew over to hang out that day. No actual victory and zero cleaning. Zero blogging.
Sunday...why bother? Another fail for me. You already know I didn't blog.
Monday. Fail.
And here I am. All caught up and still boring the masses. At least I posted pictures?



11 comments:
yay for pictures!
and with your busy life, i don't think sleeping in vs. blogging is a "fail." you deserve your sleep, woman! we're here whenever you do get a chance to blog :)
What Wan said.
Hell, I've been working from home for the past two days and still got nothing done :)
You are too funny! It's not easy to keep up with the Joneses, right?
You do the best you can do, and that's it!
ditto ditto.
Sometimes no news is good news. :) Glad you got to relax!!
I can't believe you don't have more to blog about being the CEO of a corporation, president of a small island nation, and top fashion runway model. Oh wait.....
I have FAILed on so many posts lately, dude, do not even feel bad.
i'm in the same boat, so no judgement here :)
You're still way ahead of me! And shoot - the picture of Lil Man's smiling face makes up for any blog slacking on your part, at least IMO.
At least you're posting unlike me. Heh. Yay for pics.
Love the last pic of R and Lil' Man!
Post a Comment