Anyway, why did the weather decide it needed to be so damned cold in the morning this week? Monday it was around 44 degrees. OK, I could handle that. I don't like it, but I can handle it. Tuesday was about 46 degrees but windy. Cold wind sucks balls. It always seems to find a way to creep into my sweater. Today just made me evil.
Before the gym

After the gym

Ahhh, just what I wanted when I woke up out of my cozy, warm bed this morning...a slap in the face by nature. Oh, even better! When I'm all done working out and am good & sweaty, it should be colder when I leave. Thank you nature. Thank you universe.
One of you wished for a cold holiday season, didn't you? C'mon, fess up. Someone thought it'd be cute and Christmas-y if it was cold and people had to wear coats and gloves and crap. Are you happy now? Do you feel good knowing that I am freezing my ass off during my quest to be healthy and lose weight? All for the sake of "that Christmas-y feel"? Bah. I heart Christmas, but I hate the cold.
8 comments:
[whispering] oops.
that sucks that it's so damned cold in the mornings for you.
although, if it makes you feel any better, the vent in our shower blows in cold air in the mornings. as in, like really cold air. coupled with being wet? it's not a very pleasant way to wake up in the morning. :P
It's 8:15 and I'm FREEZING! You are a brave, brave woman.
I'm sorry, R :(
If it makes you feel any better, the air conditioning is still blasting cold air at me in my office.
i thought 44 was painful this morning. i'll tell the hubs to lay off. he wants snow in the mountains and is wishing and praying fervently for cold and precipitation. i have been sleeping with an extra sweatshirt under the covers so i can put on another warm layer in the morning while getting ready. yeesh. i think it's time to bust out my east coast wardrobe.
i'm not gonna lie. i wanted cold. i like winter.
hey, in nyc where my cousin is, it's 33 degrees.
as a HIGH.
better?
wwwhaaahhh its 44 degrees. wwwhhaahh i'm so cold.
haha i'd do a cartwheel outside right now if it was 44 degrees here. instead its much colder than that and i have to wake up an extra 15 minutes early to start the car and have it thaw off all the ice. How's that for an I Heart Boston advertisement.. :)
If people want cold, they should move. ;)
Go, R, go! I applaud you for taking steps to keep the weight off!
I have that car!
Post a Comment