Friday

Presents!

I keep mentioning that I have pictures to share, and I do. I feel like it's been too hyped though and will fall short of expectations now. You know, kind of like most major motion pictures. Oh well, what can you do huh?

Here is what I received from Holiday Hoorah as my gift from the fabulous Amber. It's a giganto cook book. On top of that, Amber wrote little personal notes on some of the recipes she's tried already. I thought that was such a nice, personal touch! If I haven't said it before, thank you Amber. Really, I appreciate it so much. :)

Fun stuff for other people who don't read this blog. (I know you're there, Nina!) ;) A burp cloth and bib for the twins, Disney Princess shoes and shelf for niece-to-be, and a personalized pan for my friend who likes to bring cookies to all our gatherings. She always brings them wrapped in tin foil and people ask, "Who made these cookies?" Well, now they'll know. :)


Well, that was pretty anti-climactic wasn't it? I want to take pictures of everything I bought for people, but seriously...I don't think anyone cares that much. I'll take pictures of people opening their gifts and share those later. Pictures of people are a little more interesting. Usually.

Now for my cards. I made some and I had some made. Here are pictures. Click to enlarge if you like. I'm warning you, they are big!




OK, I'm spent. Until next time folks!

6 comments:

Winnie said...

Cute cards :) We almost bought the princess shoes thing for my niece, but in the end we got her the gigantic chest of princess dresses from Costco instead.

amber said...

:)

okay, can you share where you got that pan? that would make an excellent give for several folks i know. thanks dear!

wan said...

how cute - a personalized pan! that is such a sweet and thoughtful gift. i love when gifts have a story/meaning behind them.

and, again, i love the cards! nice job, lady :)

Julie Q said...

love the christmas cards!! And the cookbook/personalized cookie tray are both awesome ideas- where'd you get that tray made? So cute!!

That Girl said...

Seriously, that's one of my all time favorite cookbooks!

dapotato said...

i love the 2nd photo of the photo card. i hope you know what i mean.

loved amber's personalization of the fab cookbook. ;)