Wednesday

1 down, 9 to go

As the post title indicates, I have lost a pound and now have 9 to go in my "10 in 2" quest. I'm not sure how I did it considering my craptastic eating habits towards the end of the week, but I'll take it.

Problem: It's only Wednesday and I'm already afraid that Monday isn't going to be good as far as the weighing in.

Positive: It's only Wednesday so I have the rest of the week to make something happen. I'm just hoping I actually do it.


Why can't I just hate food? Or love working out? It would make life so much easier.

8 comments:

amber said...

at least you still have a few more days in this week, though. yay! and a big congrats on losing the first lb. :)

weezermonkey said...

Maybe I will join you in this "10 in 2" quest.

That Girl said...

What a great accomplishment! Focus on progress - you did this, the other 9 are sure to follow!

Winnie said...

Yay for losing the first pound! You're already one step closer to your goal :)

Jen said...

Good for you!

Apple said...

congratulation on your 1 pound. I am still trying to get started. I always wish that I would be the type of person to love exercise or hate food (as you said)...it hasn't happened yet. ha ha :)

Nanette said...

Great job! Keep up the good work, my friend!

10yearstogether said...

Stay strong! And it's ok to love food, now it's just about learning to love exercising. Put the two together and you'll get to the 10/2 (I don't know what that is but I'm guessing it's losing 10 pounds).