Speedy McBridey's wedding is in April. My current goal is to lose 10 lbs. in 2 months so I'm not a fatty boom-ba-latty that day. Sounds pretty reasonable because that breaks down to a pound a week. Unfortunately for me, every pound takes a lot of effort. My metabolism is not fast so I really have to watch the eating and work out effectively for at least 3-4 days a week. 5 or 6 if I didn't watch my eating too well.
Wish me luck. And some will power. Also a faster metabolism. Maybe you could wish a magical power for me that would curb my cravings for ice cream and all things fatty while speeding up my metabolism and tightening my skin which would eliminate my baby pouch and lift up my boobs to their former greatness. Yeah, that last one would be really fantastic. I'd settle for the luck, but if you could swing that last one I'd be your BFF for life.

8 comments:
i am right there with you on the soreness train. i could barely turn over last night, so pathetic! i know you can do it though :) just one day at a time and it'll all start coming together. (advice that i'm trying to take myself too!)
sending everything-in-the-last-paragraph dust your way!
i don't think all those muscles exist in my body. i haven't felt them nor used them in awhile.
i really need to get back to working out. like, REALLY.
good for you for having the self-discipline to do it! lend me some and i'll send you as much curb-cravings-speed-metabolism-tighten-skin-boob-lifting dust as i can find.
Oooh good luck m'dear!
Do you know anyone with the flu or ebola? That's always a sure fire way to lose weight.
best of luck, mama!
i have been keeping the gym thing going since Christmas. This is really an all time record for me :)
The sense of accomplishment is what keeps me going. Oh and all those fat pictures of me from last year. wah!
i need gym motivation as well! but i just seem to hibernate during the cold winter here.. omg i want to order The Girls Next Door video!!
I have faith in you R! I know you can do it! Starting 3/12, I will be in the workout ratrace with you.
Post a Comment