Saturday I worked from 9-9. I cam home, ate the PB&J my super sweet husband made for me for dinner, and then I caught up on some TiVo while he snoozed away.Sunday I woke up. Then I struggled through getting Lil' Man to write the freaking book report that is due Tuesday which he hadn't started yet and tried to hide was even assigned in the first place. After that I went to scrapbook with some friends for a couple of hours and spent more time helping others than actually getting my book done. To wrap up the night I had dinner with my family (first time last week) and passed out after the Grammys were over.
Today I'm tired. What's new huh? I forgot to call over the weekend and check on wheth
er or not I was supposed to show up for jury duty this morning. *doh!* I hurried back home to call and thankfully I wasn't scheduled to appear. :) But I was late getting to work. :(A little while ago I got a phone call from Lil' Man's school informing me that he took his iPod to school and got it taken away for the day. Lovely. #1 he knows he's not supposed to take it out of the house without permission. #2 he knows it's not allowed at school. #3 he knows all of these things so that is probably why he took it without asking and now I have to punish him for it. #4 he was pissed when it was taken away and was overheard complaining to his friends. The words "what the hell" were heard from his lips and he was sent to the office as a result. #5 I am trying to wait until later to tell Hubbs because it's just another PITA issues he'll have to deal with and he's been battling it out over homework and other similar nonsense almost daily for the last couple of weeks. I know I'll talk to him in a little bit about it all and it'll be so much fun to discuss. *sigh*
Anyone want to borrow a kid for about 5 or 6 years?
9 comments:
awww, get some rest! my weekend was boring too (but thats sometimes the best kind) lets just say i fell asleep at 7pm on friday night-- just from pure exhaustion from the work week..
friend, you need a vacation, i think!! hang in there. :)
I don't how you do it. It still amazes me.
i've got my own, TYVM.
vent to me anytime, dude. you know i can relate.
{{hugs}} hang in there. i know the week isn't getting off to a great start, but i'm hoping it'll get better. and know that it's not that lil man is purposely trying to drive you insane. i just think boys that age are hard-wired to do stupid shit. :(
Sounds like someone's losing his ipod for longer than a school day. Although really, I feel like its not necesary for the school to bother yoy by calling you to let you know they have the kid's ipod. I'm sure he'd be MORE than happy to complain how "the man" took it from him later tonight.
nothing else to add except some words from the eloquent mr. 2pac.
Baby don't cry, I hope you got your head up {Outlawz}
Even when the road is hard, never give up
Baby don't cry, I hope you got your head up
Even when the road is hard, never give up {Keep ya head up}
sorry, forget the "outlawz" part, please. i'm sure li'l man doesn't need that influence. ;)
Hang in there, m'dear.
Ugh...sorry to hear about the 'lil man drama. Rewards and consequences, right? Good luck!
Post a Comment