Monday

Happy note

I was graciously awarded a special nod from Julie Q. last week. I was so surprised to read my (blog) name when she gave it to me that I had to read it twice. Ha! The third time was just purely for the soaking-it-up factor. ;) Well, here it is...

Yay! Thanks JQ. That was unexpected and nice and I appreciated it.

And of course I want to pay it forward to another deserving party. My Biggest Heart Award is going to the much deserved Amber of Confessions of the Pink Obsessed. She'd did a great, unselfish thing recently and I think she deserves it. Keep your head up Amber! :)

9 comments:

Jen said...

Awww. A well deserved kudos for both you and A!

Cee said...

Awwww, that's so sweet.

wan said...

very nice!

good choice on the award recipient, dude. ;)

amber said...

i am so touched R! that really means a lot to me. thank you so very much.

and you know you more than deserve that award too. with all the things you juggle on a daily basis, i'm always amazed at how you manage to get it all done with style and grace. :)

dapotato said...

very nice! well-deserved by both of you.

Winnie said...

Very well deserved!

alyssa said...

I love the warm-fuzzy blogging!!!

Nanette said...

Congrats! :)

Yahpee said...

Great nomination!!

And congrats to yours! I agree!