We're back from our vacation! This is both a "Yay!" and a "Boo!" at the same time. I'm sure you know what I mean. Time to get back into the daily grind and get caught up on the life we left behind for 9 days.
I had fully and completely planned on blogging while I was away so that my pictures and tales wouldn't get backed up. I even packed up our dinosaur of a computer and lugged that heavy ass thing around from airport to airport and hotel to hotel. As you can see that did not work out. Internet access was limited and sometimes non existent. You'd think we traveled to a remote island in the Amazon and not just to Long Island and Western New York. Truth be told, I could have probably found my way to a computer if I really tried, but it was a hassle and I wanted to enjoy my time. I get so few chances to enjoy time away.
So, with that I will promise you recaps galore in the future that will take you to the past. I will probably leave out a lot of the details but I'll try to give an accurate idea of what our trip was like. I want to share with you all but I also want to write it all down to look back on. For now I have to catch up on e-mails, phone calls, and an inevitable pile of crap waiting for me on my desk at the office.
Thanks for the birthday wishes while I was gone! Be back soon!
7 comments:
welcome back! can't wait for the recap. :)
welcome home! happy belated b-day!
i hear ya on the yay/boo. happy to have you back m'dear, but it's never fun coming home from vacation.
can't wait to read about all your adventures!
I've been to parts of Long Island that could rival the amazon.......Welcome back to America!
Welcome back! Can't wait for the recap!
Welcome back! to answer your google siggy.. YES! You were missed ;)
welcome home and happy belated birthday!
i'm glad to see that you had fun :) it's always nice to get away.
Post a Comment