Leave your camera behind at your own risk. Especially when in the company of family and friends who think they are funny. You never know what you'll find when you upload your next set of pictures.
This is what happened when Solo left her camera behind at the table with us when at the First Communion party a few weeks ago. She just found them. :)
I snagged Solo's snazzy sun glasses for these pics. Notice the look on Hubbs' face.
7 comments:
[dead]
I love that last picture of your kid. You must save it for his future graduation / wedding slideshow.
We do this with unattended BlackBerries.
"Dear Mr. Old Guy, I really love your cologne. Can you tell me what kind it is and where to get it? Thanks!"
Very dangerous amd embarrassing.
DAH!
It serves them right!
oooooh, li'l man! i'm telling!
The picture of Lil Man made me smile so hard just now.
awesome! all of it!
Post a Comment