Now imagine them even brighter red today. Ouch. Thank goodness the dress I'm wearing is long!So...I have a few things I want to post about but it's all going to have to wait. I have 65461798 things to do tonight and only about 5 solid hours to do them. Instead I'll give you snippets and promise to indulge in full posts and recaps later.
--I received my Pajamagram today!! Wheeeeeeeee! Thanks Julie Q and the folks at Pajamagrams. I will take a picture in them and share with the blogiverse.
--Tomorrow is Lil Man's Promotion eremony. We'll be there bright and early to cheer him on. We got him a little something for a gift, but you'll have to wait to see what it is. :) (Don't worry, it's nothing big so you're not missing out. Ha!)

--Hurricane Harbor was fun yesterday even though I look like a lobster on the lower half of my body. Of course I have pictures to share.
--We leave for NY tomorrow!! I'm excited for my friend's wedding on Saturday. I can't believe it's finally here! I'm also really looking forward to spending a couple days in Niagara Falls and checking out where Hubbs got his start in life. Watch out Buffalo!
--I'll be 32 on Saturday. Whoopeeee!!! I'll be at my friends wedding pretending that everyone is there to celebrate the joyous occasion of the anniversary of my birth. There will be free drinks, food, music, and one hell of a party for me to secretly pretend is all in my honor. Ignore the girl in the ivory dress please. Thanks. ;) Ha ha ha! (Of course, I'm totally kidding. I'm not a thunder stealer)
Guess that'll have to do for now. One more picture to give you an idea of the chaos that is my life the last couple of days. This is my dining room table where I've been left to finish a scrapbook that I never wanted to do in the first place for NY Bride to have on Saturday. (more on that later too). Please begin feeling sorry for me and then send me "Get it done" vibes. Oh, and no flight trouble vibes would be great too. Thanks!!!

P.S. This post was started on Wednesday and finished on Thursday...just in case you got confused. :)
12 comments:
Eee! How exciting Saturday will be!
happy early birthday! put some aloe on those lobster legs.
and I don't get the fascination of doing scrapbooks. it sounds like hell on earth.
my goodness, so much going on!
happy birthday to you, m'dear.
have a wonderful time in NY!
congrats to li'l man :)
EEEEEEEEEEE!!! Sounds like you've got a lot going on. Happy early birthday :) I hope you have a fab time with the wedding and that all the stresses melt away. I'm also crossing my fingers a little bit that the bride remembers that it's a special day for you too (albeit in a different way) and recognizes you at some point.
Have a great time with your family and I look forward to reading/seeing all about it.
BTW, I MISS YOU and want to see you really soon!!!
Happy early birthday!!! Can't wait to hear about the wedding!
Travel safely and have a very happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
ouch.
happy birthday!
have fun in NY!
congrats to li'l man!
Oh no! SPF 30 next time!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great, great trip!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And I hope you love your pajamagram :)
Happy belated birthday! I hope you're having a wonderful time in NYC! :)
happy early birthday! i hope you got everything done in time and that you're enjoying your little vacation. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DOLL!!!
Post a Comment