Wednesday

Starting

I'm here with my Auntie. I barely got on the flight thanks to the weird computer glich that plauged airports all over yesterday delaying flights, but I did. My Auntie is smiling and looks great. Even with the bald head. I missed her more than I realized. It's been so long...

We're getting ready for tomorrow morning. It's late here...almost 1:00 a.m. Much later than I would have liked her to get to bed since we'll be at the hospital at 6:45 a.m. Time to go to sleep now.

Thank you for all your support and well wishes. It means more than you know to have people who care. Really...I mean this sincerely.

A piece of really good news...Hubbs got offered a job. He's deciding if he wants to take it and will give them his decision for tomorrow. Maybe some new things are on the horizon. We'll see.

Good night.

12 comments:

wan said...

i'm so glad to see that you've arrived safely and are spending time with your beloved auntie. my thoughts and prayers are with you both, of course.

and also with the hub! how exciting - i'm sure that whatever he decides, it will be for the best. eeeeee! good luck!

weezermonkey said...

Hugs for you and your auntie. Yay for the job offer!

Winnie said...

Your aunt is in my thoughts. Both of your strengths and willpowers will help her her get through this. Take care of yourself too ok! And yay for your hubbs!

dapotato said...

glad to hear you got there safely. hugs.

and yay for hubs!

amber said...

lots of love and prayers to you guys. we'll be thinking about you today.

ssinca said...

hope all goes well today...hugs to you and your auntie. ;)

Nanette said...

Oooh, sending lots of good thoughts all around!

Mrs. Shorty Cake said...

So glad you are there with her! She's so lucky to have you :)
Yay for the hubbs, new job and all. Change can be a good thing!

Mrs. Case said...

Warm fuzzies your way...

willikat said...

good healthy thoughts going out to auntie. and also to you. you are a good, kind person to help her out.

That Girl said...

I'm thinking good thoughts for your Auntie and hubbie!

Jen said...

glad you made it safely. sending lots of love and thoughts your way.