Wednesday

Fun stuff

My new purse arrived today! I switched my stuff out from my little purse to the new one and was surprised by how much room I had. I could have fit my entire brown purse inside of it if I wanted to. I'm sure that won't be a problem for long.

Here are a couple of quick, crappy camera phone pics of it:



Did you notice the wristlet sticking out in the bottom? I stuck it in there for the time being because I wasn't sure where to put my loose change. It's not as vibrant in color as I thought it'd be, but I like it. It's fun.


I also picked up this little number for Lil Man.


Don't worry, Hubbs got something too. He needed some pants to wear to work so we got him a couple pair. I'm sure you don't want to see a picture of pants though. I'll spare you. :)

7 comments:

amber said...

cute purse! cute tee shirt, too!

Winnie said...

Cute bag! You're totally going to rock it.

weezermonkey said...

Ah! Monkey madness is spreading! :D

wan said...

i love switching from a little bag to a big one. although that extra space isn't wasted for long. ;) yours is cute!

That Girl said...

Cute purse.
Cuter shirt!

Julie Q said...

love the purse!! maybe i will buy a black purse some day (or continue to just pile up on teh brown purses!!)

Jen said...

So cute!!