Thursday

Distraction

It's 3 weeks until Halloween and I have not decided what I'm going to dress up as this year. Last year we had to cancel Halloween in our house. That was painful but necessary. This year we get to go to the annual Halloween party that we missed. Of course it's on the exact same day as another event that I really want to go to. Boo hoo for me. Guess I can't win. :/

Anyway, this means I need to figure out a costume. The party is in two weeks and I'm still drawing a blank as to what I'm going to do. I really, really don't want to spend a ton of money on this but at the same time there's a cash prize to be had for the best costume. I really don't think I'll win it, but I'd like to look like I tried.

Any suggestions?

Oh, and if you're curious as to why this post is titled "distraction" it's because I really need to think about something other than the stock market right now. Kill.ing.me.

5 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I hate your other party. :P

That Girl said...

I'm having the same problem thinking of a costume for our Halloween parties this year so I'm no help at all! I think we're spending Sunday on the search so I'll keep my eyes open for something fun for you.

Winnie said...

Let's all pretend like Wall Street doesn't exist.

Take a deep breath.

I'm the least creative person when it comes to halloween . . . but good luck :)

wan said...

what she said.

amber said...

did you see the costume idea on the OC nest for sarah palin -- wear the tina fey glasses, hair in an up-do and carry a six-pack with you labeled "joe". jim said it's too bad joe biden isn't more notable or that would totally be our costumes this year.

otherwise, i got nothin'.