I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween tonight whether you get dressed up & trick-or-treat, pass out candy, or stay home with your lights turned off. What are our plans? Well, I am going to leave work early and pick up Lil Man to do a little pumpkin carving while we watch The Great Pumpkin. Then we'll head over to Nina's house and soak up the neighborhood Halloween fun.I'll get a chance to briefly relive the old days by walking around to the houses nearby with Lil G and Mr. Energy. We live in an apartment so we don't get many costumed visitors and Lil Man wants to pass out candy instead of trick-or-treating himself...it's a win-win. ;) Then it'll all be over a little too early and we'll head home. Lil Man's got a game bright and early tomorrow morning (we have to be at the field by 6:45 a.m.!) so we won't be out late at all. And that will wrap up our festivities for the night.
Like I said, whatever you do I hope you enjoy the evening as much as I hope to! :)
6 comments:
Happy Halloween!
Yikes! 6:45 am? I hope you get home early tonight.
Have fun!
Wow. 6:45 is really early :-P Happy halloween!!
happy halloween to you!
It always makes me sad that we don't have trick or treaters!
hope you had a happy halloween! and that lil man's game went well :)
Post a Comment