Friday

Thank You Friday

Thank you Friday for coming just when I needed you.

Thank you Friday for being followed by my favorite, Saturday.

Thank you Friday for giving me a day in the office all by myself.

Thank you Friday for being almost over.

Thank you Friday for giving me an evening to catch up on TiVo while I try to knock out this cold that is creeping up on me.

Thank you Friday for being the start to my weekend.

Have a great weekend every one!

6 comments:

wan said...

hope you have a good one, m'dear!

weezermonkey said...

I'm so happy it's Friday.

alyssa said...

I love your Thank you, Friday, post :) Hope it's a great, restful weekend for you!!

amber said...

i'm already ready for the next one :/

Winnie said...

way late . . . hmm, is Friday here yet?

Julie Q said...

i wish it was friday again already!!