To segue from part of my earlier entry, I'd like to introduce you to some G.I. Joe spoofs. I realize they are not new and you may have already seen them, but in case you haven't here they are. They are random, weird, and funny. They take the familiar after school cartoon lessons that I remember so fondly and throw an interesting (and sometimes disturbing) twist on them. If you don't think they're funny, that's OK. We can still be friends. I'm partial to random humor which is probably why I liked Napoleon Dynamite and websites like Homestar Runner and Strong Bad. It's not for everyone, but I have fond memories of laughing at them with friends.
*Warning, there is some "colorful" language in the first one, so if you are easily offended don't click on the video*
*Warning, there is some "colorful" language in the first one, so if you are easily offended don't click on the video*
(Ah, but now I've peaked your curiosity, haven't I?)
No comments:
Post a Comment