
1) I am 30.82 years old and this is probably the first year I have not wanted to really celebrate. For some reason I keep telling everyone I don't want to do anything. I'm a little sad about that because I love birthdays....maybe this is a new trend for me. Happy birthday to me.
2) I am strangely afraid of having another child. When I think about it, the things that run through my mind are "what if you mess it up", "it won't be long now before lil' man is grown and you get to do things", "it really hurt the first time", "it might be nice to have a little one around again", "it really, really hurt the first time", "I don't think we can afford it".....there are other things but that's what came to mind just now when I thought about it. Guess that means I'm not ready.3) I have a love affair with food. I think that's self explanatory and evident in the size of my ass and thighs.
4) I always wished I had darker skin growing up so people would actually believe I am half black and half white. It would have also made life easier "fitting in" with the black crowd back then.
5) I really love my husband. I never thought I'd be able to trust a man enough to give him my heart and life. I'm glad I was wrong.
6) I look at houses on-line all the time and watch HGTV along with the DIY Network even though I know we may never be able to afford to buy in California.
7) I'm having trouble with this last one....
Seriously. I'm drawing a complete blank.
I never flush a public toilet with my hands ( I use my feet) and I never take the drink lid sitting on the top of the stack because of germ reasons, but I'll share my food with people. Weird, I know.
OK, now I tagged twentysomething, obsessed with pink, potato + bear, our baby J, candy and sushi, and random thoughts on a daily basis. (now I just have to go tell them).
Seriously. I'm drawing a complete blank.
I never flush a public toilet with my hands ( I use my feet) and I never take the drink lid sitting on the top of the stack because of germ reasons, but I'll share my food with people. Weird, I know.
OK, now I tagged twentysomething, obsessed with pink, potato + bear, our baby J, candy and sushi, and random thoughts on a daily basis. (now I just have to go tell them).


3 comments:
poo, you beat me! oh, well. you can read mine: http://wanlifetolive.blogspot.com/2007/06/tag-im-screwed.html
The pictures really do add a lot! :)
"it really hurt the first time"
[crying]
Post a Comment