Today was a treat that made me happy to be up with the sun...even if only for a fleeting moment. I dragged myself to the gym and set up shop at the open elliptical between the TV showing Bloomberg news and Channel 7 news. I like to check how the market is doing and find out about traffic, weather, and all the other network news chatter. I'm on the torture machine for about 10 minutes when I notice this nicely built chocolate skinned man walk towards the ellipticals. I don't pay attention at first until I catch a flash of his profile.
Is that...? Wait. Wait for him to turn around so you can see his face. My friend mentioned that he was in the area shooting something...at Lil Man's school actually. OK. C'mon. Turn around already...I don't want to stare. Here he goes. Oh crap! That is him...it really is Morris Chestnut! O-M-G...he's walking towards the machine next to me. Don't get crazy. He's probably going to see you staring at him out of the corner of your eye, see how sweaty you look with your crazy, curly hair sticking out all over, and then decide to keep walking towards the end where there are more open machines. Holy...he set his towel and stuff next to my machine and he's going to work out here. Wow. I'm working out next to Morris Chestnut.
Is that increase in heat I feel to my left real or imagined? I know he's hot, but does he really eminate heat like that? Not possible. I must be imagining that.
Dudes, let me tell you...Morris Chestnut is pretty. And his skin looks like melted chocolate.
I stayed on the elliptical for an extra 10 minutes this morning because I didn't want to give up the spot. And I was hoping he'd sorta glance in my direction so I could feel an opening to say hi or something. Of course, this would require I had the courage to do so. Neither of those things happened. :( Hubbs said I should have talked to him, but I feel kind of like people like that want to be left alone. I mean, it's not as if I make any effort to talk to anyone else while I'm there. Why should I with him? (Duh! Because he's Morris Chestnut and you're a chicken shit) Oh well, I still got to work out next to him. In all my sweaty glory. Ha!
Thanks Morris for the extra 50 calories burned this morning. It was well worth it. :)
6 comments:
This was funny. :)
Hee, hee. I love this post, too! (Even if I don't know who he is, even after looking at his imdb page.)
You must rent Best Man immediately. He was the groom in that movie. Taye Diggs was also in that movie. I was in heaven. :)
oh yum.
OMG, I am going to barf from over-excitement right now! Seriously, so excited for you. And mega jealz. No joke, I am in love with Morris Chestnut.
Although, I must admit, I'm a little disappointed in Morris that he didn't turn to the side and fall in love with you. Doesn't he know that's what he's supposed to do?!
please don't laugh at me for having to google to see who he was.
but yay for extra calories burned, spurred on by fabulous famous eye candy!
Post a Comment