What I'd rather be doing--Sitting at home in my pajamas with a cup of tea and some cookies reading blogs and playing on the computer and then catching up on my TiVo afterward.
What I'm doing--Wondering where my professional future is going to be and worrying that I'll never live up to my full potential.What I'd rather be doing--Laying on a white sand beach soaking up the sun and gazing out over the azure water knowing that winning the lottery was the best thing that ever happened to me and my family.
What I'm doing--Going to visit Hubbs' grandparents and parents in Palm Desert this weekend because they're in California. We'll drive for 3 hours to sit around and talk, eat, and watch his parents (possibly grandparents too) nap because they're worn out from their work week and traveling.What I'd rather be doing--nothing.
What would you rather be doing right now?
10 comments:
Eating something yummy with a group of friends, including you! :)
i like the monkey's answer.
ditto tater.
aside from that, i'd rather be sitting on the beach in maui, relaxing and letting the water wash over my toes (which would have gotten a nice pedicure, since i'd be in maui). and what am i actually doing? working at my desk in the sunroom, which has gotten really warm. ugh.
ditto to monkey & tater!
or...i'd rather be leaving the ceremony where i am awarded a big check for winning the lottery jackpot to fly to italy. just while we are daydreaming... :)
I would so much rather be sleeping.
Actually its not so much what I'd rather do, than what I wish was done so I could enjoy what I am doing....
pass the sunblock will ya?
I'd rather be at home in SF with my mom and dad bc the last time I lived there, I had no bills to pay and I was always well fed. And seriously, I can relate to the feeling of questioning your professional future. You've always struck me as very intelligent and I have a feeling you'll do very well.
Ditto the monkey. Preferrably good Asian food. But hey, I'll even let you pick the restaurant if it can come true :)
Ditto on the professional future part..
I just want to fast forward. Ugh.
I'd rather be on some beach getting a tan sipping on something tangy.
:( please let them know that their choice of weekends to visit is not a good one. 'kay thanks.
Post a Comment