What a terrible week. The highlight was Wednesday's weigh in but the rest was just varying degrees of shit. Now I'm sitting here dreading the rest of my weekend and there is no relief in sight. I'm tired. I'd love to go back to bed. I'd love to be able to sleep through until next weekend.
I'm holding on to the fact that life could be worse...at least I have my health. And people who love me. At the very least I've got that. I have some pretty kick ass friends too. They always make things better.
I've also got this ugly feeling in my stomach and chest. It's that "weight" from the crap that's happened during the week. I'm sorry to not be more specific, but I don't feel like rehashing it all. I'm trying to focus on other things. Really trying. I just needed to get this out as a way to try and relieve that "weight".
I'm hoping to look back on this in the near future and find it hard to remember what I felt like today, yesterday, and the day before. Even though it doesn't feel like it now, I know it will get better. I just hope it will be soon. Real soon.
12 comments:
Deep breath. It's the weekend. That means the week is over. Next week is going to be better. promise.
Boo! Sad you will not be walking with us tomorrow. Methinks walking and talking would be a welcome diversion.
i'm sorry that you had a terrible week. i hope that it gets better for you soon. as my mom always tells me, this too shall pass. if its any comfort, i have had a feeling like i had a burning brick in my lungs for a few days. stupid virus. want to throw a pity party together?
I am so sorry. :( I really hope things turn around and look up for you soon.
I am so sorry. :( I really hope things turn around and look up for you soon.
sorry to hear about that weight. i do know that feeling of the physical weight due to the emotional/psychological weight of things. :(.
i hope and trust that the near future will bring better things, and that you will be able to look back as you said.
[hugs]
i'm really sorry you're having such a rough time hon. :( hope thing start looking up soon.
R, I hope you are ok. Hang in there. You are one tough cookie and awesome lady. If you need anything (or anyone beat up), just say the word.
awww i'm sorry you're having a shitty week. I hope its getting better now that the weekend is over
Here's to a much better week!!!
[hugs]
aw, r. i'm on the late train, but it's a new week and i hope things are much happier in the days ahead.
missed you this weekend, fo' real.
Post a Comment