I weighed in this morning. Not good. I'm up a pound from last week which was up a half pound than the week before. No bueno. This is definitely not the direction I want to be going in. I think tax season is officially bad for my health. :/ I don't eat as regularly as I need to and I'm too wiped out to get up and work out most mornings. Wah, wah, wah--I know.
I know where it's coming from and what I need to do so I guess I have no excuse. I've already gotten back on track with eating better. I need to up my daily water intake and get my cardio exercise in regularly. It's all too much fun. *eye roll* But I will happier in the end, right? Right?
8 comments:
right! ;)
After losing two pounds of the five-pound vacation gain, I've re-gained them back.
Then again, I've been eating like there's no tomorrow and not exercising at all.
No one to blame but myself! Boo!
Awwww man. Don't give up! Sending over lose-weight vibes.
You are up 1 lb from last week. Doesn't that just mean you should take off your shoes?
come on, april 15th!
I have faith in you, my dear! You can do it!!!
Right!
At least it sounds good right? Now if only if I can get motivated to be work out like my "homie"... all would be right in the world.
hang in there! i know you can do it, just take it one day at a time :)
Post a Comment