Saturday was a fun filled day. (Remember, I'm going backwards this time)
The morning was filled with Spanish class. Another A+ for me on the last chapter quiz. El yay! I've got another one coming up on Saturday. Cross your fingers for me because this chapter has a lot of info and I'm not feeling as confident as the first two.
Afternoon found me at home wrapping a gift for Lady Birthday Girl who's 2nd birthday party we were headed off to next. Check it out:
Her mom, Lil' Man's Nina, put together a really cute lady bug themed party and we had a really nice time hanging out, eating, and watching the kids have fun. That last pic is of me and Lady Birthday Girl's brother making funny faces. Sometimes you've just gotta act like a kid again and have a little fun. :)
Later that night Hubbs and I chilled out and watched yet another movie. It had been a long week and I was tired so we kept it low key. He made dinner (such an awesome guy!) and then we settled on the couch to watch The Number 23. Another dark film for Jim Carrey. He did OK in this one, but I still think he was awesome in Eternal Sunshine. Probably his best serious role to date...in my unprofessional opinion anyway. ;) (ES, not 23)






7 comments:
Ooooh those cupcakes are cuuuute :)
eternal sunshine is such a good movie -- totally cried my eyes out at the end.
the ladybug theme is adorable btw.
Notwithstanding the fact that ladybugs totally creep the fck outta me, that cake and cupcakes are incredible!
I love love love Eternal Sunshine, but I really hated 23. Just awful to me! Not so much Jim Carrey's fault, though. The script was terrible. :(
I am cracking up at "el yay!"
yeah, ditto jen - i can't get past "el yay!"
[snickering and snorting]
too.effing.funny.org
What a CUTE Ladybug cake! The decorations are adorable- but is it weird that I totally freak out when I actually see a real ladybug?
Eternal Sunshine is one of my top 3 favorite movies!
The ladybug theme is SO CUTE! Amd I seriously cam't believe you said "el yay" - RIP 10yt.
Post a Comment