I found something cool on JQ Lounge that went perfectly with a post I'd been meaning to create for a couple of weeks. Today is a National Blog Holiday called The Great Delurk Day. Now JQ says it's a holiday, and I'm too lazy to check, so I'm going to believe her. Follow her links and you'll see where her (and consequently my) cool square came from. Basically today is a day where you leave a comment and delurk from the e-shadows. I have noticed a drop off in comments on my blog recently which I take to mean that I have been pretty boring lately. (Sorry about that Readers) I have also noticed that I haven't been as diligent in leaving comments myself. (Again, my apologies) That makes me part of the comment reduction problem, but in no way is meant to imply that I am bored reading my blogs. Just wanted to put that out there.
Anyway, I'm always curious about the authors of the blogs I read. I get a glimpse into their personalities and lives by what they write sometimes, but not always. And sometimes it's not much if I do. It got me to thinking that maybe my readers feel the same about me. Since that might be the case I thought I should open up the forum so to speak. It it might be cool to ask my readers to help me spice up the blog a bit and give them a chance to ask the question they may have been keeping to themselves. Since it's Delurk Day, I may even be able to coax a couple of lurkers out in the open to participate.
What do you think? Ask me some questions and I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. What would you like to know about me? Is there anything you wonder about? Ask away! I don't know how many opportunities you'll get like this, so take advantage. And it's a holiday, remember? So you have to at least leave a comment. ;)
5 comments:
Not a lurker, but here's a comment because I love you. :)
I love seeing the lurkin' posts everywhere! I just want to start singing TLC's Creep-- but just substitute it with lurk.
I totally agree with feeling like you get to know all the blog authors. I'm so jealous b/c the West coast girls get the chance to hang out!!
Not delurking, but saying HI!!!
comment! ;)
my comments are boring. NFT.
Post a Comment