It's happening. My desire to get up in the morning and work out is waning. I overslept yesterday and almost did it again today. I slept in one day last week too. I've also been slacking on my weight routine the last couple of weeks. This is not good. I haven't lost any weight in the last week so I really do need to stay on course or else I could go in the opposite direction.
Time to look for motivation...
Where I've been:
December '06

March '07

May '07
Where I am:
September '07

And where I'm headed:
July '06

Honeymoon July '06
I try to remember my fat pictures and use those to kick me back up when I'm slacking on my program. I don't want to make more fat pictures to add to my collection. Nothing like a sloppy belly and giant arms pic to keep my ass focused and on the elliptical.
9 comments:
Looking good, mama. Looooooking good. Keep up the fabulous work!
Look at you! What a big difference.
On a completely different note, the picture of you and lil man putting the star on the x'mas tree is so, so adorable.
You look great! I can understand the lack of motivation to do morning workouts because it's so cold and dark (making it harder to wake up). Have you thought about varying your gym routine to perk up your desire to go?
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
I thimk you look great right mow! Amd yes, especially im the wimter, it will be extra hard to fimd the motivatiom to get up amd work out. Please come back to SP amd help lift the morale, we meed you!
You're looking fabulous and your body is so rockin'. Keep it up. I know it's going to be tough. you're my inspiration.
wow, you're doing such a great job! i love the pictorial, too :)
You are my inspiration. :) Seriously, you look amazing!
you are looking great R! keep up the great work lady :)
You are lookin' good! Keep up the good work...
Post a Comment