Sunday

Check. Check. Check.

  • Clean and organize Lil' Man's closet. Check.
  • Clean kitchen. Check.
  • Clean bathroom and mirrors. Check.
  • Replace and hang new shower curtain liners. Check.
  • Laundry. Check.
  • Make lasagna and freeze leftovers for easy meals during the week. Check.
  • Scrub out spots in carpet. Check.
  • Do the grocery shopping. Check.
  • Make mock invitations for friend. Check.
  • Catch up on e-mails. Check.
  • Finish homework. Check.
  • Spend time with Hubbs. Check.
  • Watched Shooter with Hubbs. Check.
  • Caught up on TiVo. Check.
  • Lose weight. Check.

My week at home and weekend are coming to an end. I got a lot accomplished but could have used more time to get other things done. I still need to scrub the bath tub and straighten up the dining room area plus a couple other odds and ends, but overall I feel accomplished. So, yay for me. :)

10 comments:

dapotato said...

totally jealous of your accomplishments. great job!

Cee said...

wow. can you come over and clean my floors too?

Nanette said...

I'm tired just reading it!

Winnie said...

You. Are. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Damn!! Supermama, you rock!

California Girl said...

Being accomplished is the best. Now you need another vacation!

wan said...

you did good, mama! i can tell you that your list of accomplishments this weekend far outweighs mine.

amber said...

dang! look at you being all miss accomplished :)

Julie Q said...

I'm a list junkie too! Love it!

alyssa said...

Aren't lists the best thing ever! Ending weekends with that many checks is definitely a good thing!