Anyway, on Saturday I ventured out to meet Wannabean and her parents at their meet and greet. Isn't it funny how when you have a baby you become "the parents"? You kind of lose your identity for a while. Whatever. That's the way it goes. If I had a sweet little bundle of cute I wouldn't mind playing back up for a while. ;) Sadly, I forgot my camera at home and didn't take any pictures with this bundle of cute. But I will say that I scored some concentrated one on one time with her and she is so mellow and awesome...and tiny. It made me think back to when Lil' Man was little and cute and the only shit I had to deal with came in a Huggies disposable. *sigh* The good ole days.
We made the trek back home and I did some homework. Fun. *eye roll* Later that night Hubbs and I watched We Are Marshall. (I heart Matthew Fox) It turned out to be some nice one on one with Hubbs. Much needed and rarely had these days.
Sunday was spent trying to figure out how to upload pictures to my memory disk so I could actually use the digital frame Hubbs gave me for my birthday. Sadly, the only extra disk I have holds all of 6 pictures on it. This makes for a very lame photo display on my little toy. I'll have to fix that. After messing with that I studied for part one of my tax class exam and after that I took a break to meet some peeps for Karaoke. I wasn't going to go because the week burned me out, but I figured I could use the distraction. I'm glad I went because I laughed and had such a great time with everyone. Just what I needed.
Here are my pics...I didn't take that many. And most of the ones I did came out a little blurry. I think it might be time for a new camera... :/
I lovingly call the last one "Karaoke-zilla". Raarw! You can see her pics here. So as you can see, I ended the craptacular week on an up-note. Pun intended. ;)

7 comments:
RAWR!
yay for karaoke to end a week on the right foot [or thong].
i'm glad the week ended on the upswing. and i hope this week continues that trend :)
I'm glad you decided to come to the Karaokefest and showed off your awesome booty shakin', it was much appreciated ;)
I'm so glad you decided to come to Karaokefest :) It's always a pleasure to see you.
I never rented We Are Marshall b/c i'd cry every time I watched the preview for it!!! Wow I didn't know Weezermonkey was a karaoke rockstar
ah, you were inspired to bust out the digital frame, were ya? i wonder why? ;)
Post a Comment