Me: "Thanks. It's probably just the black leggings I'm wearing. They make my legs look a little longer and they're tighter than the sweats I usually wear."
Lil' Man: "No, really. Your legs just look skinny Mom."
A brief exchange between me and the kid this morning. Today is Report Card Day and Parent Conferences. We all know it isn't going to be good. I'll give him credit for attempting a preemptive strike against more punishment, but he's got to come with more game than that.Now thanks to my own illustration, I want some waffles.
7 comments:
This is a GREAT post. Ha! Props to little man for even trying. Hope it goes OK today.
Dahahaha! Before I even got the end of the post I thought, "Hmm...what does he want?"
Hahahahaha you gotta give him credit for at least trying ;-)
A for effort, but sadly for him, you weren't born yesterday ;)
Wow, Lil' Man trying to work it...He's smart :) Good luck with report cards and conferences!
AAHH what a cutie!! Whatever- I'm sure your legs look very super skinny anyways :) Report card day or no report card day..
hee hee! and i can totally picture him saying this, too. li'l man-ipulator!
Post a Comment