Tonight I will have a mad dash to finish my Spanish homework for tomorrow morning's class. It's the second to last one and the final is on the 8th. Almost there!
Tomorrow I get to clean house after class to get ready for the in-laws. I also need to work on our Christmas cards. On top of that I need to make a mock up of an invitation for a bridal shower and mail off a little something for an ornament exchange set up by the illustrious Diame. :) There's also grocery shopping and an almost inevitable trip to the laundry mat thanks to our @#$@$% washer and dryer situation. Holy crap! My Saturday is a bit full.
Sunday will start off with football and then we'll drive to a friend's house for a birthday BBQ in the early afternoon. She's turning 32 and wants to keep it chill. I am very grateful for this. Since she doesn't live all that close by this trip will eat up most of our day. After that we get to come home and get ready for Monday. Ugh. The weekend has already passed too quickly and it's only Friday. :/
Happy Friday everybody and I hope you have a great one. I'll leave you with another little food find...thought I forgot about those, huh? Well I didn't. :) I would like to introduce you to Reese's and Hershey's Snacksters.
We got them from Costco and they are 100 calories per snack pack. Awesome. Real chocolate, real peanut butter, and only 100 calories. Check out the nutritional info:Reese's Snacksters:
| Kosher Status: OUD | |
| Serving Size 1 package (20 g) | |
| Amount Per Serving | %DV * |
| Total Calories 100 | |
| Calories from Fat 35 | |
| Total Fat 4 g | 6% |
| Saturated Fat 3 g | 15% |
| Sodium 65 mg | 3% |
| Total Carbohydrate 13 g | 4% |
| Dietary Fiber less than 1 g | 3% |
| Sugars 8 g | |
| Protein 2 g | 4% |
| Vitamin C | 0% |
| Calcium | 15% |
| Iron | 0% |
Hershey's Snacksters:
| Kosher Status: OUD | |
| Serving Size 1 package (20 g) | |
| Amount Per Serving | %DV * |
| Total Calories 100 | |
| Calories from Fat 30 | |
| Total Fat 3.5 g | 5% |
| Saturated Fat 2 g | 10% |
| Cholesterol less than 5 mg | 1% |
| Sodium 60 mg | 3% |
| Total Carbohydrate 15 g | 5% |
| Dietary Fiber 1 g | 4% |
| Sugars 9 g | |
| Protein 1 g | 2% |
| Vitamin C | 0% |
| Calcium | 2% |
| Iron | 2% |
5 comments:
the reese's snacksters sound delish! i love all their stuff. peanut butter + chocolate = heaven in my mouth
I got my non-ornament today! My Secret Santa is neato!
ooo i'm all over those reece's! now i'll have to have my mom bring me to costco b/c she's the one with the membership :)
i am mailing my ornament tonight. i was a big slacker til this weekend.
i love all things reeses :)
mmm, dude, i have these snacksters too! i'm sure that's no surprise to you, though :) aren't they yummy?
Post a Comment