Sunday

What do you think?

Yesterday I went to the bridal shop where I bought my wedding gown to check out the Alfred Angelo bridesmaids dresses they had there. NY Bride didn't get to see any dresses in the color she wanted last weekend while we were out, and after a quick call to them I found out that they had the new, elusive color Tangelo in the store. I told NY Bride I'd head over to take pictures in both of her options so she could see what it looked like on one of us. Her bridesmaids range in skin color from cafe con leche or white chocolate all the way to Special Dark chocolate with me being the lightest out of all of us. I'd hoped it would help her decide which color to pick for us.

Here are the results. What do you think?


Do I look better in the lighter color called Tangelo or the darker one that is Burnt Orange? Keep in mind, our dress will be in chiffon so the colors will be a little more dull than you see here. And not that it matters much, but neither dress was the right size or the right dress and the second one is being held in the back by a large clip because the zipper was broken.

The socks are sexy aren't they? ;) And sorry for the up close boob shot. It was supposed to just show the color against my skin, not showcase the girls.

12 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Burnt Orange all the way. Tangelo looks like sherbet.

dapotato said...

burnt orange, please. i can see the tangelo looking better in the chiffon, though. eh...summer wedding? tangelo. fall wedding? burnt orange. other colors?

the socks are dead sexay!

amber said...

i think i'm leaning more towards burnt orange. the tangelo looks a bit neon, but maybe that is just my computer doing funny things?

and i think the burnt orange would look pretty on the girls with darker skin as well.

Winnie said...

I hate you a little for losing so much weight and still have boobs :P

Anyway I think the burnt orange color looks better on you.

That Girl said...

Burnt orange for sure!!!!!!

Trisha said...

Ditto to all who said burnt orange,

Nanette said...

Tangelo is not necessarily bad, but I like burnt orange a little more.

Julie Q said...

I like the Burnt orange a lot! I remember I took a boob shot of my wedding dress when I was still deciding. That was a little awkward when my bro checked out all the pics and saw that one. Ha he'll get over it.

Might I add your lookin' sexy!!!

Cee said...

ditto above. Burnt orange. I wish the dresses were a lil longer tho.

willikat said...

i definitely like the burnt orange better.

wan said...

i'm on the burnt orange train. the tangelo just looks...off.

Jen said...

The second one, I think! Btw, R, you look great!!