Wednesday

Focus

I can't believe it's already Wednesday. I've been busy so I guess it makes sense that I'd lose track of a day or two. It's coming down to the wire for my classes and I've been trying to focus on it all. I see the light at the end of the tunnel people and it feels good.
  • Concert Observation paper for Dance Appreciation due Tuesday. Attended concert last week, wrote paper, and turned it in. Done.
  • A second assignment is due for Dance Appreciation tomorrow night. Planning to watch the required 30 minutes of dance clips during lunch to complete it.

  • Tax class on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday this week. Today is part two of the final. Tuesday's review for the final went well. Wish me luck. Friday I will have the results.
  • Spanish class-Chapter 6 test on Saturday. We've covered a lot in the last two weeks and I need time to study, do the exercises, and learn the vocabulary. Final is set for December 8th. Wish I had more time.
I'll have more time to focus on the other classes once this week is over. Then, before you know it, I'll be all done. Less than a month away from honest to goodness down time. From school anyway. ;) I've got other projects in the works so I'll be busy still. I guess I can sleep when I'm dead.


I'll leave you with a little something fun. I've been playing with the hair thing too and plan to post my looks when I have a few minutes to put it together. But for now, you'll have to be OK with just this one.

R Messing

This stuff is still cracking me up.

6 comments:

Nanette said...

You're almost done! You're almost done! YAY!

weezermonkey said...

The hair site is STILL entertaining me! I've been using it on my [male] co-workers. Sheer hilarity (or, perhaps, shear hilarity).

amber said...

hey! you're cute as a redhead! :D

hope these next few weeks of classes fly by smoothly!

Julie Q said...

r. messing you look fabulous. Isn't that addicting?!?

gee said...

Your new look is great. This hair styling is fun!

Winnie said...

Whee! Almost done!