This gift is fabulous for me because I currently have a piece of shit earpiece that doesn't cooperate with connecting, or staying connected, to my cell phone half the time I try to use it. This makes it difficult for me to talk on the phone while driving. Thanks to the new law, it also makes it illegal. Now I can be a law abiding citizen and get my calls made. I really like my gift and can't wait to use it today.
Now on to my gift to give. Hubbs' favorite baseball team is the Toronto Blue Jays and his favorite football team is the Buffalo Bills. I found a DVD about their World Series seasons in 1992 and 1993. Part of the description on the back promises "All the glory and classic moments of these two Toronto Blue Jays World Series championships" so I'm hoping it is a good one. Also, in the spirit of the second anniversary being cotton, I got him an old school Bills t-shirt. Unfortunately that shirt was on back order, so for now he gets a picture of it.
Hubbs says he really likes his gift. I think I believe him. :) Hopefully he isn't just being nice to spare my feelings. ;)
There you have it folks. A simple night with family, food, and presents. You won't hear me complaining. :)
13 comments:
Lovely gifts!
Ooh, both gifts are very cool! I must look into an earpiece like that.
Sounds like a wonderful evening. Happy anniversary again!!!
You'll have to let me know how the sound quality is on your new hand free device - if it's better than speaker phone, me and my abnormally small ears might be looking into it.
aw, what a fun night!
i'd also like your take on the earpiece. again, if it's better than speakerphone, i might have to go buy one.
Those visor bluetooth devices are pretty cool. H got one for his car and he loves it!
What a nice night. I'm happy you guys enjoyed.
Awesome! Very sweet gifts!
awww glad you all had a nice night!
Sounds like you had a great evening! I love that visor bluetooth deal...I'm going to get one too, I hate those ear pieces!
nice! dinner sounds delicious, too. mmm...scallops.
not bad, for not being very "gift-y" folks ;)
How cool! My bluetooth does the same thing... I'm totally interested to see how that works for you!
Happy happy anniversary! Those certainly are wonderful gifts :)
Happy anniversary R! And I love how LM said he'd open them for you. Such a kid lol!
Post a Comment