I forgot about one more random thing I wanted to talk about: Pinkberry.
I am a fan of the Pinkberry. I don't crave it crazily, but I am a definite fan. It's tarty-creamy-smooth flavor was perfect with the strawberries, pineapple, and mochi that I had on it. Consequently, it was my first time trying mochi too. Very nice. Tasted like plain gummy bears. But softer. Gummy yummy.
I prefer the plain to the green tea, but either would do. I don't discriminate. Sadly, Pinkberry will probably not be on my To Eat list until after the contest. It is fairly low in calories, however. 70 calories per half cup serving. Maybe I can convince Hubbs that I need some when my mouth is all busted up and I can't eat anything. Too bad it's not really that close to the house and would probably be somewhat melted before he got it back to me. And it still has a lot of sugar in it...which turns to fat...but only a few grams more than my 100 calorie snack pack of cookies...better not chance it. I guess I'll wait until after 8/7.
Anyone want to have dinner with me and Pinkberry for dessert sometime after the first week of August? I think I'll have Captain Crunch next time...or raspberries with chocolate chips...
6 comments:
Do I even need to post my answer? :)
BTW, Mr. Monkey's cousin Opto and her Dr. Arizona have moved to your neck of the woods! Not that it means much to you, but I thought of you immediately when they told us. Hee.
Yay! You like it!
I miss you and want to see you, so I'll definitely go!
BTW, I've started to grow more fond of Pinkberry. I've determined my previous assessment might be flawed because the Melrose/LaBrea location's stuff isn't as good as others.
(Oh, and I get strawberries and chocolate chips. Hubs says I'm weird. I disagree and your post is evidence!)
mmhmm! this time, let's not snarf it while in a garage about to close, though.
um, duh, whenever you want girlie, just say the word!
sign me up, of course!
xoxo,
a fellow recent pinkberry convert who loves you a lot
Post a Comment