Wednesday

Swamped

I'm swamped at work all of a sudden. No time to post, no time to log in my food on SparkPeople before a little while ago (BTW, I totally blew my calories for today thanks to an unexpected lunch out. Damn!), and no time to get the things done that I want to. None of them work related of course. ;)

I'm going to run tonight with some friends. Hopefully that'll help with my caloric overload AND start tipping the scale in the right direction. I've been good with my exercising so far this week with 40-45 minutes on the elliptical, 100 sit-ups, and adding weights. I'm going to be worn out by Friday night, but hopefully it'll be worth it. I'm not going to weigh in again until Monday because yesterday I actually got mad and flipped the scale off after reading the number. Time for a break! Thankfully my competitors in The Challenge are not having any success right now either and the scale is stuck for them too.

6 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Go, go, go!

amber said...

hope the run went well tonight. the scale can be a real brat. keep hangin' in there!

Winnie said...

You're amazing. I have all the time in the world and I still don't exercise.

dapotato said...

the image of you flipping off the scale is priceless.

That Girl said...

1) Have you picked up a copy of "Eat This Not That"? I swear by it for eating out, even unexpected lunches.

2) The weights are totally going to help.

3) Did you notice I've started the nutritional infos again - especially for you ;-)

wan said...

you're so good about it. i haven't set foot in the gym in months.

i second thatgirl's rec of "eat this, not that" - that book is funny AND helpful.