Wednesday

Check it

I'm all caught up on my blog reading. And it feels damned good. :)

Up and coming...

I plan to share with you yet another project (or two) for NY Bride's wedding. I need to get her bridal shower invites started very soon or we're going to have a problem getting them out on time. I'm not too, too worried about it since we sent out the Shower STDs (Save the Dates for those that don't know) but still want them out in a decent amount of time. Did I happen to mention that I'm also helping her with her wedding invitations? And that she is trying to add more stuff to them, but wants to send them in 4 weeks? Yeah, this should be interesting to pull off.

Gotta head off to pick up toner for the office (since these two nibble nuts here are too lazy to go get it) and then I'm off to Tax Job. I will take pics of the other stuff mentioned soon and share. Now that I've said it, I have to do it.

Later skaters!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Woo hoo!!! Congrats!

ssinca said...

STDs for a bridal shower? that is hard-core!

wan said...

yeah, if i fall behind even a few days on my blog reading, i'm screwed.