Friday

Damn

I leave my blog reading habits for a few days and come back to a bucket load of posts! It's taken me all this time to almost catch up. That's right, I said almost. I'm about 3/4 of the way down my blog list. If you haven't received comments from me in a while I promise I'm not ignoring you. I know how much I like to read my comments so I do my best to leave comments for others. Still plugging away...

I'd like to side step for a moment, if I may, and briefly share my thoughts with you. I feel pretty boring these days. I am having trouble finding things to write about and I don't think many people care. Now before you start getting all cynical and judging me-no this not a thinly veiled attempt to find out whether or not people like me, and I'm not looking for affirmation. I think I'm just suffering from a case of writer's block. Or more accurately, I'm probably leading a very boring life these days and suffering from a case of life-block.

In fact I do feel a little detached from things in my life. I have been so busy lately. Maybe I feel like I'm leading a less than exciting one so it's spilling over into my blog. Thank goodness for my sister's crazy wedding shenanigans and our recent decision to move or else I don't know if I'd have anything read-worthy to share.

Man, I came off pretty lame and pathetic there, huh? Greeeaaat. Now I'm boring and lame. Sorry about that folks. I promise to work on being less so on the next entry. Happy Friday! :)

12 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I feel very boring all the time. I write about what I eat, for Christ's sake.

amber said...

ah, i think we all go through those stages where it feels like life is just sort of meh. i bet before you know it it'll be back to craziness and you'll feel better :)

Jen said...

You are neither boring nor lame! I actually like this post. I like stream-of-conscious posts and when people posts what's on their mind.

And, I neglected reading blogs for a week and was so buried. It's amazing how quickly the posts add up!

That Girl said...

I'm with WeeMo and Amber - I feel incredibly boring most of the time. I have nothing to talk about but my "online life" half the time...."today on the nest....."

Julie Q said...

Ever since the holidays i've felt like there's not too much to write about either. Hmm today I went to work, came home, watched tvo, and made a frozen kashi pizza for dinner. AWESOME! hahaha don't worry about it

dapotato said...

you were so not boring yesterday. hopefully it added a little spice (er rather fat and salt) to your routine. i know that feeling well and hope life gets funner sooner rather than later. ;) maybe after tax season?

wan said...

i loved getting a plethora of comments from you yesterday as you played catch-up :)

and, dude, you're not boring! we all go through spurts of writer's block where our posts may not be the most exciting. and hey, you have a new layout too!

... said...

trust me when i tell you that you are not alone. that's why i haven't been around for a little while.
doing a little bit of search (you can say)

alyssa said...

I totally was thinking the same thing today. Just post some photos...that usually keeps us happy :) We need eye candy ;)

10yearstogether said...

I am SO WITH YOU om this, I totally miss gettimg my almost-daily doses of bloglove. Ome of my resolutioms is to try to keep up as much as life allows me to with my blog friemds. I spose that imcludes you. :-p

willikat said...

i'm in the same spot you are. only your blogs are better still. :)

Yahpee said...

From the wit in the the posts that followed this... I think writers block is gone.

I'm playing catch up too!