Friday

APB

* ATTENTION ALL UNITS. ATTENTION ALL UNITS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A MONTHLY VISITOR NAMED AUNT FLO. SHE WAS LAST SEEN FOUR WEEKS AGO IN DECEMBER AROUND THE 12TH OF THE MONTH. SHE WAS DUE TO ARRIVE AT HER DESIGNATED LOCATION BY THIS PAST WEDNESDAY AND HAS NOT BEEN HEARD FROM OR SEEN. KEEP ALERT AND REPORT BACK TO THE STATION IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS OF HER WHEREABOUTS *

Missing Persons Plea:

I've been a little worried about Aunt Flo. She was supposed to come over on Tuesday. Sometimes she's a little behind and shows up o
n Wednesday, but she's never been this late before. Well, except for that one time...but I got her on a calendar and it seemed to help her stay on time. It's been about 12 years since she's just not showed up like this...I really hope she just got a little lost because of the new calendar I gave her last month.

Anyway, here is a picture of Aunt Flo.


If you happen to see her, please tell her that R is looking for her. Tell her to stop by for her visit. I had everything all set up for her arrival--it's just not like her to NOT show up. We're worried about her and just want her to come back home. No questions asked.


*I swear I will kill my doctor if this isn't just a delay as a result of my change in baby blockers. Grrr...*

17 comments:

wan said...

i'm willing to bet that your body is just adjusting to the new blockers. really!

MissMissy said...

Hoping for a safe return.

Winnie said...

It's probably just your body adjusting. Don't worry too much. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Mrs. Shorty Cake said...

hmmm...definitely not hard to miss, hopin' she finds her way back...FAST :/

bubbie said...

I'm sure you will find her soon. *fingers crossed*

Nanette said...

Yeah, it's probably your baby blockers. Also, it may be due to stress from your new job.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

alyssa said...

I hope it's just stress or the new baby blockers. But to be safe, maybe you should buy that little test at the drug store to be sure...Puulleeease keep us posted!!!

Jen said...

*gulp* Hope she comes home soon!

Trisha said...

((((((((((H+P))))))))))

amber said...

i'm hoping by now she's found her way home. if not, give your dr. a call. this happened to me about 2 years ago and the freakout i had was quite impressive. my dr. talked me off a ledge and 5 preggers tests later, it was just that my new BC was too strong and it managed to prevent AF from stopping by at all. hang in there, 'kay?

That Girl said...

I'm with everyone else. Aunt Flo is very sensitive to changes - she doesn't like them and has a hard time remaining on schedule when she's forced out of her norms. She'll get over herself and come back.

Julie Q said...

i'm sure aunt flo will have arrived before you approve this comment :)

willikat said...

new baby blockers can really mess with your bod. it's ok! don't stress, maybe that makes it take longer to show up (at least that is what i think when i'm scared.) keep us posted!!!

10yearstogether said...

Hilario! After readimg your most recemt emtry, I guess the delay was the lomg hours. Poor baby. Mo pum imtemded, maturally.

Yahpee said...

I loved AF's picture. lmao.

ssinca said...

hilarious! and I can only say hilarious because all turned out ok.;)