I must have the smartest blog readers in all the land. You were all right! Aunt Flo has been found safe and sound. She got confused on her way over and that was the reason for the delay. She showed up yesterday. I told her what a scare she gave me and she promised to try not to do that next time. Like I promised, no questions asked. I don't care if she was trampin' around in a dark, dusty bar with some sailor or out shopping and drinking with the girls. I'm just happy she found her way back.
Really.freakin.happy.
Like you wouldn't believe.
14 comments:
Yeah! Welcome home, Aunt Flo!!!
So happy for you that shes' back with you - where she belongs.
i think i have a pretty good idea of how happy you are. ;)
wheeeeeeeeeew!
YAY!
Yay! I hope you had a welcome back party for her with lots of alcohol.
ah, the love/hate relationship with AF.
glad to hear the good news!
haha everyone has been there sister~!!!
i would have been happy for you either way, but i'm happy you're happy!!!!! such a relief right???? every girl's been there i think. thank you for your many comments today. it totally made my day. seriously. you made my day!
Yay!!!!!!!
hooray! aunt flo is such a kidder!
Strangely enough, I was thinking about this earlier today and hoping she'd found her way home. Glad to hear all is well :)
LOL - AF must feel so special to be gettimg so much attemtiom!
O.M.G you had me in giggles with this one. =)
Glad she's been found!!!
Post a Comment