I've recently tried a new cereal from Kellogg's that mixes sensibility with nonsense. It's Special K cereal--that's the sensible part--mixed with bits of chocolate. I know! Crazy right? It's only 160 calories per serving with non-fat milk too. You can't beat that. Every time I scoop up a little chocolatey half cylinder (that's what they look like) I get happy. I feel like I'm cheating 'cause it shouldn't be this easy to have chocolate for breakfast. But it is, so yay for me!

It may not seem like a big deal to most people, but for this semi-deprived weight loss subject it is. :)
5 comments:
No, this is definitely a big deal. When you're trying to lose weight, something like this is a great find! :)
Seriously! Great find! I've seen this cereal at the grocery store and it never looked good. But now that I know someone has tried it, I'm up for it...I wonder how many points...Have you tried Fiber One bars? Sounds nasty, but the chocolate one is so delicious! And there's 9 grams of fiber!!
you know, the kid tried this cereal and she didn't like it :( that's why i just stick to pure sugar cereals, like lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch ;)
I'm jealous. I wish I could be as focused to lose weight. I'll get motivated by this photo if nothing else. Keep up the good work.... and don't forget to share these secret finds.
Oooh. This is so getting added to my shopping list. Thanks for the rec!
Post a Comment