Thursday

*Update*

Quick update...the bride said I can get it any time I want between now and Christmas and it'll be fine. Sweet. Now I just need to lose the weight I want. I guess this will be a very light holiday season for me. ;)

Oh, and the dress is from David's Bridal so we should be good as far as still having the dress style in stock. Hopefully.

Thanks for your input so far everyone. I appreciate it. :)

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Back in the day, I had to exchange my sister's bridesmaid's dress at David's Bridal because she was going to be preggo at the wedding. DB did the exchange for me, no problem. So, if you do end up ordering the dress and it doesn't fit right, you're not stuck :)

... said...

Cool beans.. you're all set.

Jen said...

Perfect! Which dress did she decide on?

wan said...

ah. i probably should've read the blog from newest post to oldest instead of trying to go in order ;)

amber said...

glad it worked out :) and i really like that dress -- you're going to look great in it.