Tonight is night 3 of tax class. I will take coffee this time. ;) After that I'm going home to catch some zzzzzzs. It's starting to get windy and cloudy out here right now so I suspect that it'll start raining while I'm in class. That's sort of icing on the crap cake isn't it?
Tomorrow morning is my first chapter test in Spanish. Wish me luck. I've been brushing up on my vocabulario, numeros, el alfabeto, objetos en el salon de clase (classroom objects), mi direccion (address), y los verbos ser, tener, hay, y gustar. I think I'm ready. *crossing fingers*
After class is over Hubbs and I have pretty much all day to ourselves to hang out, do grocery shopping, and possibly buy me a new pair of jeans. I *think* I may have dropped a size. We'll see. Lil' Man will be at a Monster Truck show for a new friend's birthday party. I have zero knowledge about Monster Trucks or the shows, but yay for having a new friend! :) Oh shit! I need to get this kid a birthday card and present. When the hell am I going to have time for that?
Sunday morning I plan to get up for the weight training work out class. We'll see. I might decide to take the day off. I've already been 5 days this week so it won't kill me if I do. The Chargers game starts at 10:00 a.m. and I have to be at a store by 12:30 p.m. to try on dresses for Speedy McBridey's wedding. I'll miss the end of the game, but that's OK. I can listen to the end in the car. I'll try to get pictures of the trying on session, but there are no guarantees. It will depend on willing photographers.
After lunch with the other bridesmaids I'll head off to Pasadena to kill some time before a going away dinner for K. She's moving to Florida for a new job and a group of us are going to gather in her honor at the place where most of us first met her. I'm sad she's leaving, but really excited for the new opportunity she's going to have. I'm sure I'll have pictures to share from that.There you have it. My weekend plans. You're thrilled, aren't you? I know, I know. It's all too exciting. ;)
5 comments:
Buena suerte! :)
icing on the crap cake! love it.
i hope i can come on sunday. right now it's looking like no. :(
Tax class? Yikes!!! Good luck on your Espanol test!!
Give K a hug for me - poo on not being able to go, effin' homework =(
weekend preview is a great idea! i might have to steal that for a future post :)
Post a Comment