Friday...class as usual. After that I'll be heading home to chill with Hubbs for a bit. I love that guy.
Saturday...class in the morning. Then I'm headed out for a weekend in San Diego to celebrate a friend's birthday. It'll be a girls' weekend and I'm sure we'll have fun. We're staying at the W Hotel and having dinner at Confidential. It's a tapas place so it should be good. After that we're heading to a bar or club but not sure which one yet. Please cross your fingers that I will not look like the old mom in the group. I'm pretty sure I won't, but you never know.Sunday...will still be in SD. Not sure what time we're heading out and back home, but I'm sure we'll be home by dinner time. Then I'll probably have some homework to do. Yay me. :/ I'm going to miss the Chargers game, but I think I'll wear my jersey home in remote support. Actually, being in San Diego for the game isn't exactly remote, but whatever. You get the point.
I guess that doesn't sound too bad huh? Not crazy busy. I might actually get some time to relax a little bit. ;)
Before I go, can I just tell you that The Office was hilarious last night? If you're not watching it, you've got to give it a chance. It took me a couple of episodes to really warm up to it, but now I'm hooked. The random humor is great and it is probably my favorite show. Seriously, go do it.Have a great weekend and I promise to return with some photos of my short trip.
5 comments:
oo ur weekend sounds like fun! And I agree, the office was hilarious last night. When Pam walked in on Michael changing, that was too classic.
Have a great trip!
Re The Office -- love the show, but I thought the hour-long version was no bueno. Not as punchy. Not as good. It's so much better suited for 22 minutes.
sounds like an uber fun weekend! i love staying at the W :)
W!
no spoilers! haven't watched yet. meh.
Have an amazing trip! Can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment