
There has been a lot going on so far this week. (I know it's only Wednesday) I've wanted to blog about too many topics and I haven't had a lot of time to do it. I'll try to give you a glimpse into what my days have been like.
Tarea...homework...crappy class. I started my tax class on Monday and it was a drag. I was struggling to keep awake by 9:00 p.m. It started off as a bad infomercial and ended with the promise of more "tax talk" on Wednesday. Which happens to be today. Yay me. :/ Side note: I have never seen so many people with ashy, cracked heels in one place like that before. I'm probably the youngest in the class, but I don't think age makes you forget about lotion...or socks. I'm just sayin'. We had homework assigned in tax class--read about 40 pages and do the exercises. This combined with my Spanish homework which was about 12 different exercises to be completed, studying for our first chapter quiz on Saturday, and listening to clips of conversations in Spanish. Oh, and Dance Appreciation...I don't appreciate it right now. We had a group assignment and it was not fun trying to organize 6 people who'd never met and come up with a design for a "2007-2008's ballet dancer". At least two people were MIA most of the time and didn't contribute. Of course, we completed it without them and got it in on time but it was a struggle and took way too much time. I have other shit to do.
I'm tired and frustrated with my weight loss. It's not going down and I'm working my butt off. Getting up so early in the morning and watching what I eat doesn't seem so worth it when the scale laughs at you.
Some good news...I won a contest!! Crissy was holding a contest for a photo shoot and my entry won! The rules were to incorporate the words "Silly Me" in a picture and send it in. Check out my entry. I know it's not much, but the news made me happy. I never win stuff. :)
Today is National Talk Like A Pirate Day. It may sound silly, but this makes me extremely happy. Say it out loud with me now...Aaaaarrrrrrr! You can't tell me that didn't make you feel good. You probably even smiled didn't ya?
There's more stuff, but my alarm is going off telling me it's time to get in the shower to get ready for the day. I have to set an alarm because I'll sit at the computer and lose track of time if I don't. Then I'll be rushing around to get Lil' Man to school on time. That's never fun.
Gotta go! Happy hump day!
6 comments:
Wait - tax class, dance class, spanish class? What are you doing, woman?? That's nuts.
And your pirate talk did make me smile! Arrrr!
Today "tarea" will be pronounced "taaarrrea," matey!
arrrr, ye scallywag, congrats again on the contest win!
now go swab the decks, aye?
Congrats on your win, matey!
Arrrrr!
Wait, I'm a day late. Anyway, congrats on winning the contest!
Wow...Coffee Bean always give me the extra lift I need...you may wanna try that next time you attend tax class...
Post a Comment