Monday

More please

While perusing my daily blog reads I decided to click on their links in hopes of finding more fun blogs. Candy and Sushi did not disappoint. I'm not usually a gossip rag reader, but I find celebrity activity fascinating sometimes. It's interesting to see what train wrecks society elevates to celebrity status and what they do to earn the watchful eye. And every once in a while you get some interesting information.

Anyway, I did find a tid bit of information on Rachel McAdams through Bricks and Stones that I found interesting. The story posted is about the possible engagement between McAdams and Gosling (Yeah, I thought I heard they broke up too) but what caught my eye was the mention of her filming in Toronto for a movie remake on the novel Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I read this book last year and had a mixed review. I liked the beginning but thought it ended poorly...it seemed rushed to tie up the loose ends. Regardless, I'm interested to see how Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt's production company put this film together.

I'll probably see it even though the book was only so-so for me because Rachel McAdams is in it. I like her work and think she is talented so I'd like to see her in more films soon. Look at her, she's adorable. Plus, her boyfriend (or is it fiance--or ex-boyfriend??) is one of my boyfriends (in another life) too so we have something in common. ;)

3 comments:

wan said...

hated. time. traveler's. wife.

[ducking]

Winnie said...

I thought it was a decent summer read. It'd be interesting to see how they can keep the audience from getting uber-confused in the theater.

amber said...

i LOVED (like super puffy-heart loved) that book! i've read it twice and the second time might actually have been better than the first for me. the news of them finally filming the movie just made my day. and i'm pleased that she is in it. i could totally see her as the lead. woohoo!!