Remember the dress I lamented about not finding when I went back to Macy's before the beautiful wedding I attended this past Saturday? (Thanks for posting all the great pics Monkey) Well, I decided to finally stop at the Macy's near the house to return the other purchase that didn't work out, and guess what I saw hanging so perfectly on the rack right before my very eyes--that dress! Yep, it was there AND in my size. I guess that settled it. I was meant to have that dress. And have it I did.
Hubbs was happy for me when I told him because he even checked out two different stores near his office to see if he could surprise me by bringing it home one day. Seriously sweet. He's so getting some for that. I kid, I kid. Or do I? ;)
Here is the dress along with the shoes I plan to wear with it. Thank goodness I already had the damned shoes. I couldn't take another two weeks of shoe hunting.
So glad to have it all resolved. Hubbs really liked it on me and gave it a thumbs up. Sweet!
Since I was in a picture taking mood, and someone asked, I decided to take pictures of the clothes I got the other day. Nothing too special, but I rarely go shopping so they're special enough to me. Hubbs also gave glowing reviews and suffered through several shoe changes for "the full effect" while I modeled the clothes. Good man, good man.
3 comments:
Those shoes + that dress = too perfect!
dude, i can't get over how sweet it was that your hub was going to look for the dress for you! awww!!
Gasp! Soooo cute! And so cute of hubby to do that for you!!!
Post a Comment